The CZ Shadow 2 grips and mag-well combo are the perfect addition to get your pistol ready for competition.
G10 is a high-pressure fibreglass laminate material selected for our grips because of its toughness and durability. So what makes it the perfect material for grips? G10 is lightweight, scratch-resistant, and allows us to create grips that last a lifetime through precision CNC machining.
Manufactured using 3D printing technology layer by layer and hand finished with a Tungsten carbide grit bonded to the surface of the grip to minimise any loss of grip when hands are wet and increase control when moving fast.
CZ Shadow 2 Mag-Well
- IPSC Standard Division Compliant
- Grips and mag-well match ergonomically and are designed to fit snugly against the bottom of the hand for maximum control.
- The grips are finished with a rugged carbide surface for a long-lasting, high-performing grip that gives excellent control and stability in all conditions and situations.
- The mag-well is manufactured from 6061 aluminium with an anodised protective surface.
- A large, funnelled opening assists in smoother reloading, reducing fumbles and increasing the effective insert area for the magazine.
- Mounting screw included for the (mag-well only)
- Build the ultimate IPSC standard division pistol with our CZ Shadow 2 stainless steel extended magazine release button or Standard Division base pads
Please note that mag-well-compatible grips and base pads are required.
We cannot guarantee direct compatibility with aftermarket accessories other than our products.