Boss Component's Brass 1911 Magazine Base designed for the IPSC Classic & Standard Division Shooter to suit (Metalform/Dawson Precision/Tripp Magazine Tubes)
- Detailed mirror polishing protected with gold & chrome plating or through blackening treatment
- Lightening cuts down each side designed to enhance grip and control when loading magazines
- Knurled top surface to further assist grip when reloading the magazine
- Numbered sets for easy magazine tracking
The locking style retention plate holds securely and allows for easy removal - please note retention plate is not included if your existing bases use this plate system they are likely compatible.
Each magazine base is precision engineered and manufactured from high quality brass with strict tolerance standards and extensive quality assurance. This ensures you the shooter get a reliable base pad delivering consistent and fast reloads and releases round after round, match after match.
Please note: With variations in manufacturing tolerances across firearms we are unable to guarantee direct compatibility with all parts, in some instances parts may require custom fitting. We always suggest the use of a competent gunsmith, please contact us if you have any questions before installation or making modifications. Modified or altered parts cannot be returned for refund.
We currently have two shipping options for Australian customers- $10 Flat Rate Shipping Australia WideStandard Shipping 3-7 Business days- $17 Express Shipping Australia Wide
Express Shipping 1-3 Business days
Click for more information
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.